Firm launches training program for Bahrainis
Manama, January 11, 2011
Ebrahim K. Kanoo, a leading automotive group in Bahrain, has launched a new training program aimed at improving the skills and capabilities of the local workforce.
The initiative came under Ebrahim K. Kanoo’s existing 'Career Progress Program' and was organized in co-operation with Tamkeen and under the supervision of experts from Educational and Managerial International Consultancy and Jawab Habib Consultancy.
The six-month program aims to better the leadership skills, supervisory techniques and team working abilities of the employees through theoretical and practical approaches.
EKK director Talal Kanoo said the 'Ideal Employee Program' was initially created to meet the growing demand for developing human resources and offering employees the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and training.
“Investing in human resources is a crucial step because the employees are the core elements of Ebrahim K. Kanoo’s success. It is internal training programs like this that allow employees to expand their expertise and better their skills,” he noted.
Kanoo also praised Tamkeen for its continues efforts in supporting the Kingdom’s training and development programs, and working its way towards Bahrainization.
According to him, this is the third program initiated to develop the leadership abilities of the employees at Ebrahim K. Kanoo.
Training and Development assistant manager Abdulameer Darwish said 20 employees from various departments were selected out of a group of 50 for the program.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer