Ebrahim Kanoo donates vehicle to cancer society
Manama, January 16, 2011
Ebrahim K Kanoo (EKK), the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, has donated a brand new vehicle to the Bahrain Cancer Society.
EKK director Waleed Kanoo handed over the vehicle to the society’s president Dr Abdulrahman Ebrahim Fakhro in presence of company officials.
“The Bahrain Cancer Society plays a major role in raising awareness of this disease and helping people in need. We at Ebrahim K Kanoo fully support the society’s mission and believe that every contribution creates a better and stronger community,” said Waleed Kanoo.
EKK is also involved in various social work involving different societies and charity funds to raise awareness of the importance of civic engagement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Renault rolls out new 'Twin’Run'
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul