Free 'clinic' for buses in Bahrain
Manama, January 17, 2011
A three-day free service clinic will be held by Orient Motors on Sunday for Jinbei bus owners at the Zayani Motors Service Centre, Sitra.
Service clinic team experts flown in from the Shenyang Brilliance Jinbei factory will offer bus owners free check-ups and diagnosis for all models.
They will also offer free oil and filter change, 50 per cent discount on labour charges and 20 per cent discount on spare parts.
'Clinics are a great opportunity to offer our customers a free vehicle check-up, providing them with the peace of mind expected when owning a Jinbei mini-bus,' said Orient Motors brand manager Muhasum Shah.
'Our main aim is to encourage interaction with our esteemed clients and obtain their feedback on their experience with Jinbei buses and Orient Motors.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain