Free 'clinic' for buses in Bahrain
Manama, January 17, 2011
A three-day free service clinic will be held by Orient Motors on Sunday for Jinbei bus owners at the Zayani Motors Service Centre, Sitra.
Service clinic team experts flown in from the Shenyang Brilliance Jinbei factory will offer bus owners free check-ups and diagnosis for all models.
They will also offer free oil and filter change, 50 per cent discount on labour charges and 20 per cent discount on spare parts.
'Clinics are a great opportunity to offer our customers a free vehicle check-up, providing them with the peace of mind expected when owning a Jinbei mini-bus,' said Orient Motors brand manager Muhasum Shah.
'Our main aim is to encourage interaction with our esteemed clients and obtain their feedback on their experience with Jinbei buses and Orient Motors.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show