Porsche opens new Dubai facility
Dubai, January 20, 2011
Porsche Middle East and Africa, the regional office of Porsche AG, Stuttgart, celebrated its 12-year existence in the region, with the opening of a new facility in Dubai.
The new 2,700 sqm facility based in the Dubai Silicon Oasis offers ample work space for the team of 33 employees who support 29 Porsche Centres in 20 markets from Lebanon to South Africa and Ghana to India. In addition, the new building features a multi-media training centre and a 6-bay workshop with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment.
“The official opening of our new facility marks an important step for Porsche’s long-term commitment to the Middle East and Africa region,” said Deesch Papke, managing director.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha