Jaguar Land Rover awards top dealers
Dubai, February 12, 2011
Jaguar Land Rover Menap, manufacturer of premium luxury vehicles, recently gave out 11 awards to its dealers in the region in recognition of a strong performance in 2010.
The two-day conference at the Meydan Hotel in Dubai was attended by over 60 delegates from the GCC, Levant, North Africa and Pakistan, as well as senior executives from the manufacturer’s global HQ in the UK.
UAE’s Al Tayer Motors secured the award for Most Land Rover Sales, as well as Highest Retail Market Share for Land Rover.
Also recognised by Land Rover were Mana Automotive, for Highest Land Rover Annual Sales Growth in Lebanon, and Egypt’s MTI Automotive, which clinched the award for Highest Range Rover Annual Sales Growth.
Jaguar also rewarded its high performing dealers, including the oldest Jaguar importer in the region, Lebanon’s Saad & Trad, which was given the award for Highest Market Share, with Al Zayani in Kuwait winning two Jaguar awards, Most Sales and Highest Annual Sales Growth, also won by North African Jag Maroc in Morocco.
In addition, awards were also bestowed upon those who had demonstrated exceptional aftersales service, with the award for Customer Service Performance Programme 2010 going to both Mana Automotive in Lebanon & Mm Group in Egypt.
A further two after-sales awards were given to Saad & Trad in Lebanon and Kuwait’s Ali Alghanim & Sons in Recognition of their Commitment to Training and Reaching Excellence in Technical Competency.
“2010 has been a strong year for Jaguar Land Rover in the Menap region, and these awards are testament to the ongoing commitment and dedication of our importer partners in the region to not only deliver exceptional sales performance but to offer our customers the best possible service and experience, ensuring we continue to grow in what is a strategically important market for JLR,” said Robin Colgan, managing director, Jaguar Land Rover Menap.
“With our current product line-up and exciting launches in the pipeline across both brands, we are looking forward to an even brighter future for Jaguar Land Rover in the Menap region,” Colgan added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer