Suzuki Saudia honours top staff
Jeddah, February 19, 2011
Suzuki Saudia, the authorised dealer for Suzuki in Saudi Arabia, recently awarded certificates to its after sales staff who met its level of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
It coordinated with its partner Petromin to assess senior and master technicians and attest their proficiency.
Majority of the staff members were assessed achieved A level in their knowledge about the mechanical aspects of the vehicles and with regard to their expertise in inspection, diagnosis and repair.
They were awarded either senior technician or master technician certificates by Sheikh Omar Bamarouf, general manager of Suzuki Saudia and Samir Faqih, vice president of Petromin.
“We have always been committed to maximizing service efficiency and customer satisfaction by ensuring that our staff demonstrate a superior skill level in their areas of expertise,” said Maher Al Nabawi, deputy general manager, Suzuki Saudia.
Suzuki Saudia plans to have regular training sessions that will also emphasize the importance of having master technicians, a statement said.
These training sessions will also be mandatory for the staff members who attained level B in the recent assessment. In addition to conducting other courses and training programs for all staff members in other departments allowing the company to depend on its internal manpower accordingly aiming to be promoted, the statement added.
These programmes will be accomplished under direct supervision of the training center and the general manager of the after sales services Osama Murshidi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers