TAC clinches fleet upgrade deal
Muscat, March 1, 2011
Towell Auto Centre (TAC), the exclusive Mazda distributor in Oman, has clinched a deal with ‘Dollar Rent a Car’ for a new fleet of Mazda2’s and Mazda6’s.
Vehicles at ‘Dollar Rent A Car’ are frequently upgraded to ensure that only car models of the latest quality are available to their expanding customer base in the sultanate.
“We have recently expanded our operations in Salalah and Sohar, and hence needed to expand our fleet as well. Each time we procure or change our vehicles we are looking for value, and what better value could we ask for, than that of the latest Mazda2 which is available at an attractive price and comes equipped with sterling features,” said Goutam Chakraborty, general manager, ‘Dollar Rent a Car’.
“Moreover, the Mazda2 is the only Japanese car to ever win the prestigious “World Car of the Year” overall award, and offers drivers great visibility and spaciousness coupled with convenient equipment that makes driving easy.”
“The Mazda2 is an excellent buy, even from the perspective of a being a low maintenance vehicle,” added Paul Valiyaveetil, business manager, Mazda, TAC.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC
- 40 GM technicians battle for top honours