Hyundai displays commercial vehicles at expo
Dubai, March 14, 2011
South Korea-based Hyundai Motor Company, represented by Juma Al Majid, in the UAE, is showcasing its commercial range at the Commercial Vehicles Middle East Exhibition 2011 that opened in Dubai today (March 14).
The UAE’s motoring exhibition dedicated to commercial vehicles, parts, and services will run up to March 16 at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Hyundai’s display includes HD 65, HD 46, county bus, and universe bus.
“As an important trade event dedicated to commercial motoring in the UAE, it is the opportune venue for showcasing Hyundai’s products and promoting our superior quality vehicles,” said Isam Abu Nabah, president of Juma Al Majid – Hyundai.
“We see this as a chance for developing a relationship with our customers and for building future business in the UAE. Our range allows consumers and traders a chance to experience world class commercial vehicles at their best, and be assured of a long term relationship with complete peace of mind in terms of after sales service and parts.”
“As one of the world’s top automobile manufacturers, it is crucial that we participate in these events, as a way of building brand awareness, interacting directly with our customers, and lending our support for advances in the sector that will continue to develop the industry,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success