Jaguar Land Rover names best marketeer
Doha, March 28, 2011
Jaguar Land Rover Menap has named Alfardan Premier Motors Company's marketing manager Hussein Adra best overall marketeer for the year 2010.
Robin Colgan, managing director, Jaguar Land Rover Menap handed Hussein Adra the award at a ceremony recently held in Dubai.
He said: "Hussein is truly an outstanding performer and he has demonstrated strong marketing talent and skill over the years. This, together with Alfardan Premier Motors' effective management and inspiring team spirit, has been a key factor in the expansion of the business in this very promising market."
Hussein Adra said: "I'm very proud to have been acknowledged for this exceptional award. This is the first time Jaguar Land Rover Menap has presented marketing awards for the region and I am delighted to have walked away with the prize for Best Overall Marketeer 2010.”
“I have been a member of Alfardan Premier Motors for almost five years, during which I have received coaching and training by some of the best automotive gurus in Qatar. At Alfardan Premier Motors we embrace a best service ethos in everything we do,” he added.
The criteria for the best overall marketeer award incorporated a series of strict guiding principles including adherence to corporate brand guidelines, an in-depth understanding of brand values, positioning and attributes, strategic planning, creativity and a comprehensive process for proper measurement and evaluation of all marketing activities, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise