Jeddah dealer launches VW service initiative
Jeddah, March 29, 2011
Jeddah-based Samaco, sole agents in Saudi Arabia for German automaker Volkswagen, has launched a new service initiative, which aims to deliver customers maximum value for money when buying a new Volkswagen.
The new Service Excellence initiative also offers an inclusive five-year Volkswagen warranty, a 45,000 km or three-year free service contract and three-year 24/7 roadside assistance, along with other benefits.
“We are committed to delivering automotive excellence to our customers,” said Philip Burrluck, brand manager of Volkswagen, Samaco.
“Our 2011 strategy reflects that commitment. The Service Excellence is a comprehensive service concept that will deliver the best customer experience and put the customers at the core of what we offer.”
“We had the customers in mind when we decided to launch this initiative,” said Peet van Vuren, national service manager.
“We recognize that owning a car is a long term commitment and investment, so we are offering our customers the peace of mind that comes with knowing their asset will be taken care of long after the purchase. Listening to our customers tells us they require both minimum cost of ownership and a high re-sale value, we are convinced that this package delivers just that,” he added.
“It’s all about the driving experience. We want our customers to enjoy an uninterrupted driving pleasure with Volkswagen and focus on what truly matters, the drive,” concluded van Vuren. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO