Kia launches road show in UAE
Dubai, April 4, 2011
South Korean automaker Kia Motors has launched a tour event in the UAE, which will offer opportunities to test drive a range of Kia models.
"Kia on Tour" hits the UAE in a series of venues from 3 pm to 10 pm, starting with Al Hamrah Mall in Ras Al Khaimah on the April 8, Al Ain Mall on April 15, and wrapping up in Dubai Festival City on April 22.
Enthusiasts will get to experience Kia models including the Sportage and Optima along with other new models, a statement said.
Test-drivers will then be eligible to enter a raffle draw for a chance to win prizes including a smartphone, home theatre, digital camera, portable DVD player, 32-inch LCD TV, and a Samsung 3D TV.
“This show is an exciting opportunity for potential customers to experience the quality and performance of Kia’s range. Coupled with safety and sensational new features, the show is sure to be a success as we attract new customers who will be pleasantly surprised to learn how affordable owning luxury can be,” commented Mohammed Khader, president, Al Majid Motors – Kia, the sole distributor for Kia vehicles in the UAE.
“Al Majid Motors continues to forge Kia as a leading competitor in the vehicle arena. These road shows are vital, as potential buyers get to appreciate the advantages first hand. We know that once they take a ride, there is nothing else they will want to drive,” Khader added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise