Kia Motors honours Abu Dhabi dealer
Abu Dhabi, April 10, 2011
Abu Dhabi Auto Center, a part of Al Majid Motors Co, has been awarded “Dealer of the Year 2010” by Kia Motors Corporation (KMC) at a ceremony held in Melbourne.
“We are honoured that our achievements have been highlighted as we continue to champion Kia as a leading brand in the region. Being awarded for our accomplishments, will intensify the efforts put forth by the team in ensuring the highest standards in customer service and performance, along with enduring professionalism in each and every interaction,” said Abdulrahim Jabara, after sales general manager for Kia UAE, who accepted the award on behalf of Abu Dhabi Auto Center.
Al Majid Motors’ Co was among the very few distributors in the region to bag this award. The evaluation measured 6 key performance areas including: facilities, sales, after service, marketing, finance, and general management.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest