Amman dealer relocates Volvo showroom
Amman, April 11, 2011
Mahmoudia Motors, one of the leading automotive groups for premium car brands in Jordan, has relocated its Volvo Showroom to a new location in Amman.
The new showroom in Wadi Saqra on Al Sharif Nasser Bin Jamil Street is already open for business, showcasing the entire Volvo line up including the S40, S60, S80, XC60, XC90, C30 and C70, a statement said.
“The new showroom is in a more visible and high traffic location on Wadi Saqra providing our customers with easier access to the full range of Volvo models available, in addition to the professional, personalized and efficient service that Volvo is renowned for throughout the world,” said Ra’ed Shaban, acting general manager of Volvo. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June