Qatar dealer launches new Mercedes-Benz SUV
Doha, April 27, 2011
Nasser Bin Khaled (NBK) Automobiles, the exclusive dealers of Mercedes-Benz in Qatar, has introduced the GL-Class off-roader in the country.
The GL-Class features the finest materials and gleaming chrome highlights adorn a model that remains matchless when it comes to both size and versatility, a statement said.
It pampers up to seven occupants with its elegant design and exceptional comfort. For the driver, instrumentation offers the unique blend of freedom, super performance on and off the road and luxury, the statement added.
"The Mercedes-Benz GL is the perfect fit for a great out-door experience when on the road or embarking on an off-road adventure,” said Khaled Shaa'ban, general manager of NBK Automobiles.
“It offers its driver extreme power, perfect performance and handling and first-class luxury and elegance. Qatar is famous for its fascinating sand-duning experience and the GL is a strong vehicle that makes it all the more exciting while providing a very safe environment for everyone inside."
"Our customers take pride in setting themselves apart. They also enjoy the finer things in life. It’s what anyway should expect from Mercedes-Benz. A passion for craftsmanship and attention to detail is what sets Mercedes-Benz apart from all other manufacturers. This passion drives us to set new standards in design, performance, comfort and safety. We continually build on the legendary traditions of Mercedes-Benz and aim at providing our customers with ownership experience unlike any other." added Shaa'ban.
The Mercedes-Benz GL-Class comes with a 5-year service cover. The off-roader can be customized to suit all tastes and is available for test-drives, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer