Land Rover Desert Day held in Qatar
Doha, April 28, 2011
Alfardan Premier Motors Company, the exclusive importer of Land Rover in Qatar, organised its annual Land Rover Desert Day recently.
The event hosted scores of the vehicle's clients and fans with their families on an exciting desert adventure. A range of Land Rover's top-of-the-line off-roaders took the desert by storm and fuel-charged the trip with unparalleled stunts, according to a spokesperson.
“The Land Rover and Range Rover vehicles are top-performers on all types of terrains and particularly the rugged ones and they make therefore for the best and safest vehicles to ride through Qatar's unique sand-dune landscapes,' said Rabih Ataya, general manager of Alfardan Premier Motors.
Land Rover's Desert Day offered all attendees, current owners of a Land Rover vehicle and prospects, the opportunity to experience first-hand the high performance of Land Rover and Range Rover all terrain fleets.
The trip kicked-off with a desert ride through Qatar's most astonishing sand dunes, led by expert guides, during which guests were stewarded across the terrain following a short introductory session when they received guidance on how to approach driving in soft sand and how to safely traverse the surroundings of Qatar's breathtaking inland sea area.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO