59 German firms for Dubai automotive show
Dubai, May 3, 2011
A record number of 59 exhibitors will feature at the German pavilion of an upcoming automotive aftermarket trade and networking event in Dubai.
This represents an increase of close to 25 per cent on the last edition of Automechanika Middle East in terms of net space occupied, said German exhibition and conference organiser, Epoc Messe Frankfurt.
The 2011 edition of Automechanika Middle East will run from June 7 to 9 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and will feature workshop equipment, tyres & tubes, batteries, parts & systems, repair & maintenance and accessories.
“Over the years Automechanika Middle East has been able to gain a true feel of the trends in the regional market, thanks to close association and cooperation with our partners,” said Ahmed Pauwels, chief executive officer of Epoc Messe Frankfurt.
“The wide scope of the event has enabled our international exhibitors, which includes many of the leading international players, to gain direct access to the key decision makers, buyers, traders and suppliers who do business in the region,” he added.
Furthermore, demand from German exhibitors is so high that despite the pavilion now being fully booked out, there are still individual German exhibitors hoping to participate at the event, taking up space close to their country pavilion, Pauwels said.
Ousama Abu Khader, director of sales & marketing from Schaeffler Middle East, part of Schaeffler Group, a key German exhibitor at Automechanika Middle East 2011, said: “We find Automechanika Middle East to be the ideal platform for showcasing our products to the lucrative markets of this region.”
“There is no other event in the Middle East that offers as much reach and latent potential for our sector and as such we consider our participation an essential part of our long term strategy for this region,” he added.
Exhibitors at the German Pavilion include Schaeffler Group, Bosch, Vierol, Maha, Mahle, Rema Tip Top, Kistenmacher, Contitech, ZF, Mann+Hummel, Corteco, FeBi, Georg Fischer, KME-Lesjofors, LiquiMoly, Mekra Lang, Narva and Hella, among others. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners