Bahrain Toyota dealer offers services promo
Manama, May 24, 2011
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, has launched its summer promotional campaign, where customers can avail offers to protect their vehicles from the summer heat.
Toyota and Lexus customers will receive free inspections done by experienced technicians using the latest diagnostic tools, a statement said.
The campaign offers a free AC check-up and free engine cooling system inspection, it added.
The two-month long campaign also provides a free 11-point safety check-up, in addition to a 15per cent discount on Michelin tires, a 20 per cent discount on labour and parts, a 25 per cent discount on the Ziebart Gold Care service, a 20 per cent discount on the Diamond gloss service from Ziebart, and a 20 per cent discount on Llumar window films.
This promotion is available at Toyota service centres in Tubli, Arad and Manama and will last until July 22.
It follows the opening of the Toyota Plaza in Tubli, a one-stop-shop for Toyota and Lexus vehicles, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut