TAC opens 2nd Oman fleet point facility
Muscat, May 30, 2011
Towell Auto Centre (TAC), the sole distributor for Bridgestone tyres in Oman, has launched its new ‘fleet point facility’ at Duqm.
Through this key initiative, TAC will ensure that the best tyre maintenance services are available for fleet operators in Duqm. Equipped with state-of-art service, ‘fleet point facility’ offers services like, truck tyre fitment, Passenger & 4WD tyres balancing & fitment, etc. This is also a stocking point for Bridgestone truck tyres as well as 4WD and PSR tyres.
“Our new ‘fleet point facility’ in Duqm provides tyre services and stocking of tyres in both passenger cars and trucks. With this new facility at Duqm we ensure that we are closer to the customers and provide the best in tyre care,” said Oommen John, business manager, Bridgestone tyres.
This is the second fleet point that TAC has opened, the other one being in Nimr. TAC also has a state-of-the-art Bridgestone truck tyre centre in Ghala which provides services like fitting & balancing of truck tyres, truck wheel alignment, nitrogen filling for trucks, etc.
TAC also has the largest network of tyre retail outlets at 19 in the sultanate named “tyre care plus”.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain