Bosch to showcase at aftermarket show
Dubai, June 1, 2011
Bosch Automotive, a unit of leading technology firm Bosch, will demonstrate 15 products as well as topics from the fields of diagnostics, spare parts and services at an upcoming aftermarket show in Dubai.
Automechanika Middle East 2011 will be held at Dubai World Trade Center from June 7 to 9.
Bosch will throw the spotlight on the new Bosch KTS Truck and KTS Truck 800 testers for commercial vehicle diagnostics.
The control unit diagnostic tool KTS Truck and the associated Esitronic Truck software package have been developed specifically to address the needs of commercial vehicle workshops and complete the comprehensive Bosch portfolio of spare parts and testing technology for vans, heavy-duty trucks, buses and trailers.
Bosch produces two different versions of the new control unit diagnostic tester for commercial vehicles: A KTS module for use with a PC or laptop already present in the workshop, and the KTS 800 Truck complete solution with Diagnostic Control Unit (DCU) – a powerful tablet PC also recently developed by Bosch.
The new EPS 200 diesel test bench for testing common-rail injection pumps and injectors produced by Bosch and other manufacturers will be demonstrated for the first time at the trade fair.
The new products at the exhibition include air conditioning service device, battery chargers, diagnostic testers, diesel test bench, tyre changer and wheel balancer, among others.
Visitors can expect a series of live demos on diagnostic equipment, spare parts and service offerings. Among the items on the agenda is how to use a Bosch KTS tester to perform vehicle diagnostics.
In terms of interactive shows, visitors can experience how the right hardware and software can make troubleshooting, servicing and repair efficient processes.
The extensive range of workshop equipment will also be demonstrated at the event, including tools for vehicle alignment and the full spectrum of wheel servicing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers