Hertz UAE plans for emergency car shortage
Dubai, June 16, 2011
Hertz UAE, the leading car rental brand and part of the Al-Futtaim Group, will get vehicles that are not available in its immediate stock from Al Futtaim Motors, the sole national Toyota distributor for the UAE.
“We have access to, and maintain, a good stock of the most popular models which we will give to our customers as a priority,” said Nigel Johnson, managing director, Hertz UAE.
“We currently have one of the largest and youngest short-term hire fleets in the UAE with full national coverage. We can formulate convenient extensions of our existing customers’ agreements to ensure an uninterrupted feature service,” he added.
Hertz UAE recently expanded its network to 14 locations across the Emirates by opening an exclusive service desk at Abu Dhabi International Airport, a new branch at Etihad Plaza and a branch in Al Ain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain