Emirates NBD cuts auto loan rates
Dubai, June 25, 2011
Leading UAE bank Emirates NBD has announced plans to cut interest rates across the board on all its auto loan categories for purchases of both new and used vehicles this summer.
This offer is valid for a limited period only and extends to salaried, non-salaried, self-employed as well as corporate customers, the Emirates NBD said in a statement.
“Emirates NBD has been able to garner a large market share of the automotive business, given its innovative products and strategic tie-ups with leading automotive dealers and manufacturers,” said Shekhar Krishnamurthy, head of Retail Assets and Liabilities, Emirates NBD.
“This new pricing promotion, along with recently launched products providing customers with options of guaranteed buy-back and staggered installment plans, will help customers in providing flexibility to buy the car of their dreams,” he remarked.
The summer offer applies to existing Emirates NBD customers as well as new account holders. Flat rates start from only 2.99 per cent per annum, depending on customer category, the payment mode and whether it is for paying toward a new or used vehicle.
“Customer-centric promotions such as this enable us to provide enhanced value and choice for our customers while facilitating their lifestyle and spending needs. For consumers looking to purchase new or used vehicles, there has never been a better time,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi