Emirates NBD cuts auto loan rates
Dubai, June 25, 2011
Leading UAE bank Emirates NBD has announced plans to cut interest rates across the board on all its auto loan categories for purchases of both new and used vehicles this summer.
This offer is valid for a limited period only and extends to salaried, non-salaried, self-employed as well as corporate customers, the Emirates NBD said in a statement.
“Emirates NBD has been able to garner a large market share of the automotive business, given its innovative products and strategic tie-ups with leading automotive dealers and manufacturers,” said Shekhar Krishnamurthy, head of Retail Assets and Liabilities, Emirates NBD.
“This new pricing promotion, along with recently launched products providing customers with options of guaranteed buy-back and staggered installment plans, will help customers in providing flexibility to buy the car of their dreams,” he remarked.
The summer offer applies to existing Emirates NBD customers as well as new account holders. Flat rates start from only 2.99 per cent per annum, depending on customer category, the payment mode and whether it is for paying toward a new or used vehicle.
“Customer-centric promotions such as this enable us to provide enhanced value and choice for our customers while facilitating their lifestyle and spending needs. For consumers looking to purchase new or used vehicles, there has never been a better time,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran