Avenue Car rental boosts fleet
Manama, June 26, 2011
Avenue Car Rental and Leasing, a subsidiary of Bahrain-based A Dadabai Group of Companies, has added 50 new vehicles to its fleet more than 600 hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs, mini-vans and buses.
A subsidiary of A Dadabai Group of Companies, Avenue has outlets in Juffair, Seef and Adliya areas.
The 50 Hyundai hatchbacks and sedans deal comes as the car rental business is showing signs of revival after the recent unrest, said company general manager Keshav Choudhary.
"We have seen increasing demand from customers over the last few weeks after the turmoil Bahrain went through in February and March," he said.
"The car rental business had been very badly affected but is now looking up," Choudhary pointed out.
He said that with this deal, they had displayed their confidence in the ability of Bahrain to bounce back.
Choudhary said customers from Bahrain, the GCC and other countries had started making advance bookings for their rental needs for leisure and business.
"The new vehicles will meet customers' spot rentals and long-term lease requirements," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style