Bosch appoints new corporate sales VP
Dubai, July 5, 2011
Bosch, a leading global supplier of technology and services, has appointed Frank Schlehuber as the new senior vice president of corporate department sales at Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Division.
Schlehuber will succeed Gürcan Karakas, who held this post since September 2007. In his new post, Schlehuber will be in charge of the global sales division, which is part of the Robert Bosch based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
“The company has gained a leading position worldwide because of its highly developed products, services as well as creativity and due to the fact that Bosch was transformed into a successful global player by a pioneer in the field of technology,” said Schlehuber.
“Bosch’s achievements and spirit of innovation, characterising the company since its inception, has always pushed the company to explore new business fields, markets and technologies, which eventually bring even bigger success for the company,” he added.
From September 2010 until June, Schlehuber worked for the Robert Bosch as manager of Brake Components Products in the German city of Karlsruhe.
Schlehuber received his higher education at the Technical University in the German city of Karlsruhe, where he studied mechanical engineering, majoring in the fields of reciprocating engines and dynamic-type compressors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Mahmoudia Motors appoints new GM
- Hyundai seals $8m truck deal with RAK govt firm
- 'Fake' explosives cause roads chaos in Bahrain
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge