Nissan dealers in Amman discuss strategy
Amman, July 10, 2011
Bustami & Saheb Trading Company (BSTC), the exclusive dealers of Nissan in Jordan, discussed results of 2010, collaboration plans and targets for 2011 with Nissan parts wholesalers at a recent annual meeting.
The meeting included presentation of the Nissan Middle East Wholesalers Awards.
Hafeth Al-Saheb, deputy CEO of BSTC, awarded the Nissan Genuine Parts wholesalers and distributors who have exceeded the set sales target for 2010.
The winners were Abdulmajid Al Saheb & Sons Co. from group A and the Saheb United Establishment from group B.
The annual incentive reward was granted to Abdulmajid Al Saheb & Sons Co. for achieving the highest Nissan Genuine Spare Part sales among all wholesale segments in the year 2010.
The event included a presentation on the 2011 goals along with a brief about the 2011 Nissan Middle East Free Zone award.
The company also held discussions on the possibilities for Nissan sales development, in cooperation with the authorized dealers, in light of the marketing plan adopted. New contracts were signed for the 2011 goals to conclude the meeting. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service