Dubai Hyundai dealer wins sales award
Dubai, July 18, 2011
Dubai-based Juma Al Majid, the sole distributor of Hyundai vehicles in the UAE, was awarded for excellence in its spare parts sales during 2010.
The annual Middle East and Africa Parts Conference, held recently in Pattaya, Thailand, aimed to identify, encourage and to reward the best distributors of Hyundai and Kia spare parts in the Middle Eastern and the African markets.
"We strive to provide the highest level of service that matches the quality of our genuine spare parts at a reasonable cost", said Salah, parts manager of Hyundai in the UAE.
"Our sales experience covers the UAE. We can handle regular parts service and delivery arrangements and you can count on us no matter where you are.”
The company’s three guiding principles were quality, timely delivery and cost effectiveness, he added.
"Due to our hard efforts to implement these principles the current downturn had no major effect on our parts business,” Salah said.
Parts Sales Juma Al Majid expects the growth of the spare parts industry to continue in the coming years, especially for passenger vehicles, which have a much higher demand in the market than commercial ones. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service