Dubai Hyundai dealer wins sales award
Dubai, July 18, 2011
Dubai-based Juma Al Majid, the sole distributor of Hyundai vehicles in the UAE, was awarded for excellence in its spare parts sales during 2010.
The annual Middle East and Africa Parts Conference, held recently in Pattaya, Thailand, aimed to identify, encourage and to reward the best distributors of Hyundai and Kia spare parts in the Middle Eastern and the African markets.
"We strive to provide the highest level of service that matches the quality of our genuine spare parts at a reasonable cost", said Salah, parts manager of Hyundai in the UAE.
"Our sales experience covers the UAE. We can handle regular parts service and delivery arrangements and you can count on us no matter where you are.”
The company’s three guiding principles were quality, timely delivery and cost effectiveness, he added.
"Due to our hard efforts to implement these principles the current downturn had no major effect on our parts business,” Salah said.
Parts Sales Juma Al Majid expects the growth of the spare parts industry to continue in the coming years, especially for passenger vehicles, which have a much higher demand in the market than commercial ones. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid