Special Mercedes-Benz offers for Adnoc staff
Abu Dhabi, July 20, 2011
A new programme of special offers has been launched for Adnoc employees as part of Mercedes-Benz’s Global Corporate Affinity Programme.
“I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Adnoc Group for their continuing support, and particularly today in helping us reach their employees and carry out test drives on their favourite Mercedes-Benz vehicles,” commented Kamal Rafih, general manager of Emirates Motor Company (EMC), Mercedes-Benz general distributors in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain and flagship company of Al Fahim Group.
“We always aim to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction which certainly involves going to our customers and saving them time and energy.”
Similarly, Adnoc Group and EMC will also feature test drives and special offers for Adnoc Petroleum Institute‘s students. Furthermore, Adnoc and its Group of Companies will have a chance to win different prizes, one of them being invited to Mercedes-Benz’s AMG Day at the Yas Marina Circuit in the fourth quarter of this year.
Adnoc employees will get the opportunity to experience one of the most exhilirating rides of their lives in a range of Mercedes-Benz AMGs, including the stunning SLS AMG.
EMC’s Adnoc Corporate Affinity Programme also announced a variety of special packages on Mercedes-Benz cars and accessories. Adnoc companies that are a part of this programme include: Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas Companies; Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Operations Company (ADCO), Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (Adma-Opco) and Zakum Development Company (Zadco), Exploration and Production Services Companies; National Drilling Company (NDC), Esnaad and Abu Dhabi Petroleum Ports Operating Company (Irshad), Oil and Gas Processing Companies; Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited (Gasco), Abu Dhabi Gas Development Company (Al Hosn Gas), Abu Dhabi Gas Liquifaction Company Limited (Adgas) and Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (Takreer), Chemicals and Petrochemicals Companies; Ruwais Fertiliser Industries (Fertil), Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Limited (Borouge) and Adnoc Linde Industrial Gases Company Limited (Elexier), Maritime Transportation Companies; Abu Dhabi National Tanker Company-National Gas Shipping Company (Adnatco-NGSCO) and Refined Products Distribution from Adnoc Distribution.
“We are also aiming to approach other major corporations, particularly government, as Mercedes-Benz is providing support on corporate fleet programmes across all dealerships through the EMC Corporate Affinity Programme,” added Rafih. -TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm