London Taxi, Grand Cinemas in tie-up
London, August 1, 2011
London Taxi, the leading purpose-built taxi company, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Grand Cinemas, the largest cinema chain in the Middle East.
Under the terms of the MoU, Grand Cinemas clients will be able to choose and watch the latest movie trailers on the London Taxi’s LCD.
They may also log into the car Wi-Fi Internet to read more about the movies and the schedules, as well as arrange transport for children.
“London Taxi has reached the peak in the transportation industry during their first year by providing a higher standard of service for the same market price and upgrading the taxi’s image in Lebanon,” said Rabih Dib, corporate communications manager of London Taxi in Lebanon.
Isaac Fahed, Grand Cinemas marketing manager, added: “We found common ground and mutual interest to tie-up in this cross promotion, since both brands are market leaders at all terms especially in customer service and unique offers, each in its industry.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award