Al-Futtaim Honda launches Ramadan offer
Dubai, August 2, 2011
Al-Futtaim Honda, exclusive distributors for Honda in the UAE, has launched a Ramadan promotion on Honda vehicles across all its 10 showrooms in the country.
Customers can purchase any Honda vehicle by paying as little as Dh999 ($272) as down payment. In addition, customers purchasing from the Al-Futtaim group company will receive a free Toshiba 40-inch HD LED TV or a Toshiba Tablet PC as part of its Ramadan offer.
This offer is valid for sales between August 1 and August 31, a statement said.
“At Al-Futtaim Honda we are always thinking of our customers. It is part and parcel of our DNA and of everything we do. We are confident with our exciting Ramadan offer customers will enjoy driving away in their brand new Honda vehicle,” said Mark Kass, managing director of Al-Futtaim Honda. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha