Al-Futtaim Honda names key official
Dubai, August 7, 2011
Al-Futtaim Honda, exclusive distributors of Honda in the UAE, has appointed Sumit Malhotra as customer experience manager.
Malhotra, who has over 15 years experience in planning, reengineering, quality systems and customer relations management in diverse industries in the UAE and India, was head of Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvement with Emirates Aluminium prior to joining Al-Futtaim.
“I am delighted to announce the appointment of Sumit to the Al-Futtaim Honda team. Sumit’s appointment further highlights our ongoing commitment to strengthen the Honda brand and enhance customer experience at every touch point,” said Mark Kass, managing director, Al-Futtaim Honda.
“Sumit brings with him considerable experience in the automotive sector and he will be an asset to Al-Futtaim Honda and will enable us to achieve challenging targets and objectives we have set for the brand in the UAE,” he added.
Malhotra said: “I look forward to this challenging assignment at Al-Futtaim Honda and am excited to be part of the Al-Futtaim group.”
“The organisation has an excellent team and a strong customer centric culture. It will be my endeavor to implement best practices in order to provide world class experience to our customers and establish Honda as one of the most desired brands in the UAE,” he added.
Born and educated in India, Malhotra holds a degree in mechanical engineering and is lead auditor for ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and internal auditor for ISO 17025, 27001 and PAS 99 standards. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week