Al-Futtaim Honda names key official
Dubai, August 7, 2011
Al-Futtaim Honda, exclusive distributors of Honda in the UAE, has appointed Sumit Malhotra as customer experience manager.
Malhotra, who has over 15 years experience in planning, reengineering, quality systems and customer relations management in diverse industries in the UAE and India, was head of Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvement with Emirates Aluminium prior to joining Al-Futtaim.
“I am delighted to announce the appointment of Sumit to the Al-Futtaim Honda team. Sumit’s appointment further highlights our ongoing commitment to strengthen the Honda brand and enhance customer experience at every touch point,” said Mark Kass, managing director, Al-Futtaim Honda.
“Sumit brings with him considerable experience in the automotive sector and he will be an asset to Al-Futtaim Honda and will enable us to achieve challenging targets and objectives we have set for the brand in the UAE,” he added.
Malhotra said: “I look forward to this challenging assignment at Al-Futtaim Honda and am excited to be part of the Al-Futtaim group.”
“The organisation has an excellent team and a strong customer centric culture. It will be my endeavor to implement best practices in order to provide world class experience to our customers and establish Honda as one of the most desired brands in the UAE,” he added.
Born and educated in India, Malhotra holds a degree in mechanical engineering and is lead auditor for ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and internal auditor for ISO 17025, 27001 and PAS 99 standards. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success