Everyone’s a winner at KFH Automall
Manama, August 7, 2011
Bahrain's KFH Automall will offer customers a unique opportunity to not only receive an instant free gift with every purchase of a car, but also to be entered into a grand prize draw and win a Suzuki Grand Vitara this Ramadan.
Every effort is being made during the holy month to make the car buying experience easier, faster and cheaper and at the same time, for every customers to walk away with a valuable free gift, a statement said.
Once a customer has purchased and financed his car with KFH Automall, they will win an instant free gift which could be a TV set, an iPhone, camera, PS3 and much more. As an extra bonus, all finance customers will automatically be entered into a grand prize draw.
With a wide range of models to choose from and exciting value-added offers and deals on all the models available at the Automall showrooms, this Ramadan will be extra special for all customers.
The Ramadan promotion offers a very competitive rate of Islamic financing starting from only 3.50 per cent, same day approval, up to 7 years financing, no salary transfer, zero down payment option and even a trade-in option.
Khalid Rafea, executive manager and head of banking group commented: “This Ramadan, buying a car is extra special for our customers. As this is traditionally the time of giving, we are delighted to be able to share the Ramadan spirit with our customers and reward them by offering an instant free gift and the chance to win a fabulous Suzuki Grand Vitara."
Located at both Sitra and Exhibition Road, the KFH Automall showrooms provide a unique automotive and marine shopping experience and they also benefit from a fully-fledged KFH-Bahrain branch within its facility. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm