Arabian Automobiles launches Ramadan offer
Dubai, August 8, 2011
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has launched a special package on all Infiniti purchases made during Ramadan.
Customers buying an Infiniti model will enjoy 0 per cent interest in the first year and a five-year extended warranty on the vehicle.
Customers will also have the option of either deferring the first payment for six months after purchase or choosing a special finance rate of 2.49 per cent interest over five years through a recent agreement with local bank Emirates NBD.
Arabian Automobiles has also recently announced that it joins luxury hotel Atlantis, the Palm as a strategic partner during Ramadan. The dealer will be displaying its Infiniti line-up at the Asateer Ramadan tent for visitors to test-drive when they visit the tent for Iftar or Sohour.
“Arabian Automobiles Infiniti is delighted to partner with one of Dubai’s premium Ramadan tents, Asateer for the first time,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
“The Infiniti brand has been finely integrated into the ambience of the tent with visitors having the opportunity to test drive the Infiniti product range during their evening’s experience,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm