Honda opens 2nd showroom in Abu Dhabi
Dubai, August 23, 2011
Al-Futtaim Honda, exclusive distributors of Honda vehicles, power products and parts, has opened its new state-of-the-art showroom in Abu Dhabi, its second in the capital.
The new state of the art showroom in Musaffah incorporating Honda’s latest corporate identity is designed to accommodate 12 display vehicles plus motorcycles and power equipment and will be the first to fully implement Al-Futtaim Honda’s new corporate identity.
With the opening of the new showroom, Al-Futtaim Honda now has 10 showrooms in the UAE.
“We’re all about the customer. The opening of our new showroom in Musaffah demonstrates our confidence and commitment in Abu Dhabi in addition to providing greater access to our customers in the capital,” said Mark Kass, managing director, Al-Futtaim Honda.
“The new showroom will feature the latest models from the Honda range including the all-new 2012 Honda Civic, the 2012 Honda Accord and more. We are extremely proud to open our 10th location in the UAE and we welcome all our customers to our showroom.”
Covering a total floor area of 700 sq m, the new showroom will showcase the entire Honda range including cars, motorcycles, power products and marine engines. In addition to a large customer parking area, the showroom boasts a host of other facilities such as on-site finance approvals. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style