Land Rover displays Evoque ‘wireframe’
Doha, August 29, 2011
Alfardan Premier Motors, the exclusive importer of Land Rover in Qatar, has unveiled an installation in the form of the Evoque ‘wireframe’, a life sized replica of the new Range Rover Evoque, set to go on sale later this year.
The wireframe, made from steel wire and painted in luminous neon blue, was created by Land Rover as an artistic representation of the Range Rover Evoque, a uniquely designed compact SUV which will appeal to a young, stylish and urban minded driver.
The wireframe is displayed now at the Land Rover showroom, Alfardan Plaza, Al Sadd Street.
“The Range Rover Evoque will appeal to a stylish, urban consumer who is looking for a car that combines Range Rover’s premium luxury and formidable all-terrain performance with dynamic and sporty handling,” Robin Colgan, managing director, Jaguar Land Rover MENAP.
“Our wireframes have attracted unprecedented attention in major cities across the world, and I’m sure this exclusive installation will leave visitors eager to get their hands on an Evoque when it arrives in showrooms later this year.”
The Evoque wireframes were first introduced in 2010 as part of a global campaign by luxury automotive manufacturer Land Rover to launch the newest edition to the Range Rover family. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service