Land Rover displays Evoque ‘wireframe’
Doha, August 29, 2011
Alfardan Premier Motors, the exclusive importer of Land Rover in Qatar, has unveiled an installation in the form of the Evoque ‘wireframe’, a life sized replica of the new Range Rover Evoque, set to go on sale later this year.
The wireframe, made from steel wire and painted in luminous neon blue, was created by Land Rover as an artistic representation of the Range Rover Evoque, a uniquely designed compact SUV which will appeal to a young, stylish and urban minded driver.
The wireframe is displayed now at the Land Rover showroom, Alfardan Plaza, Al Sadd Street.
“The Range Rover Evoque will appeal to a stylish, urban consumer who is looking for a car that combines Range Rover’s premium luxury and formidable all-terrain performance with dynamic and sporty handling,” Robin Colgan, managing director, Jaguar Land Rover MENAP.
“Our wireframes have attracted unprecedented attention in major cities across the world, and I’m sure this exclusive installation will leave visitors eager to get their hands on an Evoque when it arrives in showrooms later this year.”
The Evoque wireframes were first introduced in 2010 as part of a global campaign by luxury automotive manufacturer Land Rover to launch the newest edition to the Range Rover family. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC
- 40 GM technicians battle for top honours