Fairmont seals Emirates Motor deal
Abu Dhabi, September 5, 2011
Emirates Motor Company (EMC), the distributor of Mercedes-Benz units in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, has teamed up with its parent company’s five-star hotel property, Al Fahim Group’s Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, to grant key benefits to its cardholders.
The partnership is aimed at offering EMC benefit cardholders the most elite services in Abu Dhabi as well as across the world, said a senior official.
'EMC is delighted to enter into this new promising business venture with Fairmont Bab Al Bahr helping us both reach our goals of offering clients distinctive value-added services,' remarked Kamal Rafih, general manager of EMC.
'Our strong relationship will continue to prosper under this mutually beneficial agreement,' he noted.
Commenting on the partnership, Henning Fries, general manager of Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, said the company's association with Emirates Motor Company is an example of a regional partnership that makes good business sense, from a brand perspective.'
“Both EMC and Fairmont represent quality offerings, products and genuine service, with a commitment to continued success in our respective industries,” he added.
The promotion, aimed at Mercedes-Benz owners in Abu Dhabi,will give EMC benefit cardholders an automatic upgrade to Premier Fairmont President’s Club (FPC) member status upon fulfillment of a minimum two-night stay at the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Hotel.
Via its highly esteemed, wide chain of hotels across the world, the resort will also provide preferential discounts and benefits, such as chauffeur service and VIP treatment, at any Fairmont Hotel in the world, the company said.
Furthermore, during the term of the agreement, Fairmont has announced that Mercedes-Benz will be referred to as the “Preferred Vehicle of the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr.”
Other offers EMC cardholders may take advantage of at the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr in Abu Dhabi are 20 per cent discounts on select food and beverage, spa packages including gym or beach memberships.
“We understand our customers and their unique lifestyles; as a result, we constantly aim to present our customers with the most superior services through the most prestigious brands in the world,” Rafih stated.
“This new partnership program will ensure our customers receive world-class treatment wherever they go giving them the golden experience they seek whether they are driving to their destinations in their elegant Mercedes-Benz, and now, when spending a pampered weekend with the family, or even when traveling abroad,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models