Dubai Taxi Corp boosts Nissan fleet
Dubai, September 5, 2011
Dubai Taxi Corporation has signed a deal with Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of AW Rostamani group, to expand its Nissan fleet with 505 new Altima vehicles.
Arabian Automobiles is the exclusive dealer of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
Through this, Dubai Taxi Corporation will add 505 Nissan Altima vehicles to the existing 3,504 taxi fleet thus marking the largest fleet order received by Arabian Automobiles from a government department,. said a senior official.
The vehicles were handed over by Felix Welch, sales & marketing director and Yousef Ali Al Raeesi, national fleet manager to Abdul Aziz Abdulla Malik, CEO of Dubai Taxi Corporation this week.
The deal increases the share of Nissan vehicles in the Dubai Taxi fleet to 14 per cent.
Welch described the government departments as key partners in its business, and said Arabian Automobiles enthusiastically welcomed such agreements which strengthen the relationship between the company and the public sector.
'The Nissan Altima is a car known for its comfort and durability, and has consistently maintained its high quality and unmatched value in the mid-size sedan class. We are confident that DTC’s passengers will appreciate and enjoy the high standards of the vehicle,' he noted.
Abdul Aziz Abdulla Malik, CEO of DTC said the company had a long working relationship with Arabian Automobiles and this new addition to the DTC taxi fleet family will increase the service provided to the community.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha