TAC delivers deluxe buses to Gulf Transport
Salalah, September 6, 2011
Muscat-based Towell Auto Centre (TAC), a leading automobile dealer, recently delivered a fleet of super deluxe buses to the Gulf Transport Company (GTC), one of Oman’s major bus operators.
“At GTC vehicles are frequently upgraded to ensure that only models of the latest quality are used for our ever expanding customer base,” said Sheikh Ahmed Said Al Rawas, managing partner of GTC.
“Each time we procure or change our buses we are looking for value, and what better value to ask for, than that of the latest Higher range of buses which are available at an attractive price and come equipped with sterling features.”
The Higher V92 coach offers superior luxury along with exceptional performance and enhanced safety, and is available in 51+1+1 (1door) and 49+1+1 (2doors) versions.
The coach is specially designed for relaxing long-distance journeys, offering ergonomically reclining seats with air-conditioning and reduced noise levels, and also comes equipped with a variety of on-bus features such as – water toilet, bottle cooler and coffee machine, electrically operated rear view mirror, three-point seat belts and additional ventilation fan.
The Star – KLQ6728 is available in 30 seating capacity and features aerodynamic contours and aesthetically conceived interiors, as well as an ABS option.
Riyadh Ali Sultan, general manager, TAC, said: “Thanks to Higher’s comfortable seating and state-of-the-art technology, Higher transforms any journey into a pleasure trip. Its exquisite styling and elegance add to its attractiveness among tour operators, hotels, corporations and government agencies that opt for utmost comfort and safety.”
“Moreover, Higher is also an excellent buy, from the perspective of a being an affordable and low maintenance bus. On behalf of TAC, we thank ‘Gulf Transport Company’ for choosing Higher. Through our excellent after-sales service we will continue to work closely with GTC and provide them with ‘best in class’ vehicles always,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers