Prime Limousine, Audi ink chauffeur service
Abu Dhabi, September 25, 2011
German automaker Audi has signed a deal with luxury fleet operator Prime Limousine to deploy 100 Audi vehicles to provide chauffeur services for Etihad Airways’ premium guests in the UAE.
The infleeting of the Audi A6 vehicles which has already commenced is due to be completed by October, said a statement.
Through the Audi A6 vehicle partnership, Prime Limousine aims to further enhance Etihad’s complimentary service offered to the airline’s premium passengers, ensuring that the guest experience is comfortable and seamless throughout the journey.
The black Audi A6 vehicles were chosen for their luxurious finishes and design, as well as fuel efficiency and durability in high mileage operations, a statement said.
“Prime Limousine feels privileged to serve Etihad Airways’ premium guests by providing superior chauffeur services with the new, luxury fleet of Audi A6 vehicles,” said Anil Saraf, senior general manager, Prime Limousine.
“It is not every day that we deliver 100 vehicles to a customer like Prime Limousine. Etihad's choice of an Audi fleet is an endorsement of Audi's prestige and high standards, sending a strong message to our retail customers as well as potential fleet customers. The deal will contribute to achieving our 2011 sales target of 25 percent increase over 2010,” said Audi Middle East corporate sales manager, Stephan Zeh.
Lee Shave, Etihad Airways vice president Guest Experience, said: “Etihad is pleased to bring our unique vision of air travel – personalised, attentive and premium quality – to include the beginning and end of the journey for our First and Business Class guests.”
“In cooperation with Prime Limousine, we will be able to make travelling with Etihad an even more enjoyable experience with the addition of the 100 new Audi A6s,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models