Al Futtaim unit rolls out new forklift
Dubai, September 26, 2011
Famco, a heavy auto machinery company of Al Futtaim Group, has announced the launch of its new innovative Linde E 25 forklift in the region.
This range of trucks is powered by 80V system armed with high-torque lifting and driving motors using AC technology, said a top company official after launching the E-series truck at the ongoing 'Materials Handling Middle East' in Dubai.
The trade event, which runs till September 27, is aimed at encouraging new business opportunities, draw up new supply and service contracts and create a networking platform for industry professionals in this high-growth region.
Speaking at the launch, David Dronfield, general manager, Storage Handling Solutions at Famco, said, 'These new forklifts are known for their productive output with high standards of safety and ergonomics for the logistics & 3 PLs, pharmaceutical, FMCG & foodstuff industries.'
Famco is displaying products from its storage handling solutions division, which is the exclusive distributor for Linde, Dexion, Hart, Nassau, Stertil and Bott, at the show.
“By launching these new forklifts at Materials Handling Middle East, we aim to create market awareness about the advantages of our products to the wider market,” he stated.
“Additionally, we aim to educate the market on the solutions and professional consultancy we provide,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week