Lexus 2012 models launched in UAE
Dubai, September 29, 2011
Al-Futtaim Motors, exclusive distributors of Lexus in the UAE, has announced the arrival of the 2012 models from the Japanese automaker.
Focusing on engaging the senses of its customers and appealing to a young and new generation, Lexus’s new 2012 model range demonstrates the brand’s shift from its traditional attributes of luxurious refinement to a real focus on sharper style and emotional appeal.
“These are exciting times for Lexus. The arrival of the model year 2012 range is expected to garner positive responses from new as well as existing customers in the UAE,” said Saud Abbasi, general manager Al-Futtaim Motors-Lexus.
“The strength of Lexus lies in the way leading edge technology and finesse have been matched together to make the driving experience as captivating as possible, and our customers appreciate that.”
“We are highly optimistic about the demand these cars will generate in the coming months. In addition to presenting this exciting new line-up, we will be unveiling new much-awaited models later this year,” he added.
The MY12 models which will be available in the UAE in October include the CT, IS, LS, RX, GX and ES.
The 2012 Lexus models are inspired by the L-finesse philosophy and certain models even get the muscular edge with the optional sports package.
The IS 250 and the IS 300 models receive an optional sportier appearance package while the GX 460 transitions into 2012 with many enhanced sport front and rear appearance features.
Another big change for this year’s model line-up is the new colour palate. All IS sedan models, the hybrid models and the ES 350 will get Mercury Gray as a new exterior colour option replacing the Dark Gray.
The ES 350 gets its own Starlight Black replacing the Deep Peridot while the IS exclusively gets Fire Agate replacing the Bluish Pearl as an exterior colour. The Orange/Black combination seating and interior theme is also replaced by an all-new Red and Black two-tone leather trim in the ISF.
The CT 200h features new leather seat options and Bluetooth connectivity while the new GX and ES come with new day running lamps. The GX features a new high gloss finish on the wheels.
The Prestige and Platinum models of RX are equipped with panoramic roof, creating extra light and airy feel, extending styling image of RX. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer