Honda to unveil 2012 range at Dubai show
Dubai, October 2, 2011
Honda will showcase its entire range of 2012 vehicles and bikes at the upcoming Dubai International Motor Show.
The 11th edition of the motor show will run from November 10 to 14 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition and Centre.
Mark Kass, regional managing director of Al-Futtaim Honda, exclusive distributors for Honda vehicles, motorcycles, marine engines, power products and parts in the UAE, said that Honda brand has consolidated its position in the UAE.
Honda is ready to shift gears after the challenging few months which included supply constraints due to the earthquake in Japan and recalls on some models, he added.
“With supply now returning to normal levels we are confident of closing out the year on a strong note,” Kass said.
“All of us at Honda are extremely excited to return to the Dubai International Motor Show. The show will offer us an opportunity to engage with our customers and demonstrate Honda’s unique technology.”
“We will also use this opportunity to launch two popular and exciting models from the Honda stables further strengthening the Honda brand in the UAE,” he added.
Also making a significant comeback to the Dubai motor show is ASIMO, the humanoid robot, who is all set to make an appearance at the Honda stand with daily performances. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers