Motor City takes part in skills contest
Manama, October 4, 2011
Motor City, the sole distributor of Isuzu commercial vehicles in Bahrain, recently participated in the Isuzu Middle East Technical Skills Competition held in Dubai.
The team was narrowly edged into 2nd place overall from the nine regional dealer teams that participated in this event.
The annual competition aims to determine the top Isuzu technical team in the region as well as nurture the spirit of competition amongst the teams to enhance their skills to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction.
“We are proud of the advanced skills and abilities the Motor City team displayed at this regional competition and our team has now qualified to participate in the Isuzu world GP-1 competition event due to take place in Tokyo - Japan this December,” said Brett Mommsen, Motor City After-Sales senior manager.
“This great result reflects positively on the high standards of service offered by our employees, moreover Motor City prides itself in offering its customers the highest standard of after sales services with its service and spare-parts divisions being fully dedicated and prepared to offer fast and efficient customer service through their outlets located in Ma’ameer, Salmabad and soon in Muharraq,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi