Motor City takes part in skills contest
Manama, October 4, 2011
Motor City, the sole distributor of Isuzu commercial vehicles in Bahrain, recently participated in the Isuzu Middle East Technical Skills Competition held in Dubai.
The team was narrowly edged into 2nd place overall from the nine regional dealer teams that participated in this event.
The annual competition aims to determine the top Isuzu technical team in the region as well as nurture the spirit of competition amongst the teams to enhance their skills to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction.
“We are proud of the advanced skills and abilities the Motor City team displayed at this regional competition and our team has now qualified to participate in the Isuzu world GP-1 competition event due to take place in Tokyo - Japan this December,” said Brett Mommsen, Motor City After-Sales senior manager.
“This great result reflects positively on the high standards of service offered by our employees, moreover Motor City prides itself in offering its customers the highest standard of after sales services with its service and spare-parts divisions being fully dedicated and prepared to offer fast and efficient customer service through their outlets located in Ma’ameer, Salmabad and soon in Muharraq,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June