Chevrolet to unveil midsize SUV at Dubai show
Detroit, October 13, 2011
Chevrolet will unveil the all-new TrailBlazer mid-size SUV at Dubai International Motor Show running from November 10 to 14.
The US automaker plans introduce the SUV in global markets beginning in Thailand early next year.
Built on a new global midsize platform developed by GM do Brasil, the TrailBlazer will combine the hauling and towing capability of an SUV with the ride comfort and efficiency of a crossover, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain