Avis receives 8 pickups from Motor City
Manama, October 17, 2011
Motor City, the sole distributor of Isuzu commercial vehicles in Bahrain, recently delivered a fleet of eight units of Isuzu D-MAX pickups to Bahrain’s leading leasing company, Avis Rent-a-Car.
Present at the handover ceremony were Ruzbeh Engineer, business development manager, Avis; Deepak Narindra, senior sales and leasing executive, Avis; Arun Ganesh Kumar, Motor City commercial sales manager; and Mujahid Khan, Motor City sales executive, a statement from the company said.
Avis Rent-a-Car, one of the largest vehicle rental and leasing company, has more than three decades of history in Bahrain and owns one of the largest fleet of passenger and commercial vehicles.
Avis selected the exhilarating Isuzu D-MAX pickups based on its reputation for durability, reliability and high fuel efficiency, the statement said.
The D-MAX is among the top premium pickup models in its segment as it has been built on the concept of an ultimate multipurpose vehicle for business, leisure or any other utility desired by the owner.
D-MAX comes with an enhanced engine and high flat Torque. It’s sophisticated exterior and interior designs match those available in modern SUV’s and have a durable structure with a rigid chassis. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm