Avis receives 8 pickups from Motor City
Manama, October 17, 2011
Motor City, the sole distributor of Isuzu commercial vehicles in Bahrain, recently delivered a fleet of eight units of Isuzu D-MAX pickups to Bahrain’s leading leasing company, Avis Rent-a-Car.
Present at the handover ceremony were Ruzbeh Engineer, business development manager, Avis; Deepak Narindra, senior sales and leasing executive, Avis; Arun Ganesh Kumar, Motor City commercial sales manager; and Mujahid Khan, Motor City sales executive, a statement from the company said.
Avis Rent-a-Car, one of the largest vehicle rental and leasing company, has more than three decades of history in Bahrain and owns one of the largest fleet of passenger and commercial vehicles.
Avis selected the exhilarating Isuzu D-MAX pickups based on its reputation for durability, reliability and high fuel efficiency, the statement said.
The D-MAX is among the top premium pickup models in its segment as it has been built on the concept of an ultimate multipurpose vehicle for business, leisure or any other utility desired by the owner.
D-MAX comes with an enhanced engine and high flat Torque. It’s sophisticated exterior and interior designs match those available in modern SUV’s and have a durable structure with a rigid chassis. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran