Hyundai’s all-new sedan launched in UAE
Dubai, October 23, 2011
Juma Al Majid, the sole distributor of Hyundai Motors in the UAE, has launched the all-new Azera in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
“We wanted people to ‘Be moved like never before’ with a launch of a scale that has never been done before that coincided perfectly with the brand-new Hyundai Azera,” said Khaled Issa, COO of Juma Al Majid Group.
“The new vehicle is the result of years of research, development and testing so it was only fitting that we presented it to heightened anticipation from the crowd. The spectacle created at the venues gave the due justice that the Hyundai Azera rightfully deserves.”
The premium large sedan with technology-rich features high-intensity discharge xenon headlights in a wider vehicle with a longer wheelbase.
The new car has a wide panorama sunroof, top quality Nappa leather seats, front seat cooler and ventilated seats, high-quality suede interior, smart key and an electronic parking brake.
Inside, the new Azera comes with a six-cylinder, 3.0-liter engine built on an all-aluminum body, which minimizes weight and utilizes a roller chain drive system that significantly reduces engine noise levels. The Azera rides on MacPherson struts up front and a multi-link suspension in the rear.
The Azera comes with a suite of high-tech safety systems, including the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) as well as nine airbags – including a driver’s knee airbag – and a new seat-back structure to minimize neck injury.
“Things already look promising with the influx of interest we have seen from customers in the region for the car. We expect sales figures to reflect this and look forward to moving our customers like never before, making sure that they are safe until they get there,” concluded Issa. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Mahmoudia Motors appoints new GM
- Hyundai seals $8m truck deal with RAK govt firm
- 'Fake' explosives cause roads chaos in Bahrain
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge