Al Majid launches all-new KIA Rio
Dubai, November 14, 2011
Al Majid Motors, the exclusive UAE distributor of KIA Motors launched the all-new version of the automobile company’s compact B-segment sedan, Rio, at the Dubai International Motor Show
The event was attended by B T Yea, executive vice president of KIA Motors headquarters in Korea, M K Kim, president, Mena region, and Mohammed Khader, President of Al Majid Motors, along with executives from both organizations, a statement from the company said.
KIA Motors posted a remarkable 22 percent sales growth during the first ten months of 2011 in the UAE market and sees great interest in the latest models of KIA including Sportage, Optima, Cadenza, Cerato, the new compact Picanto, and MPV Soul.
The vehicles are designed by world-famous Auto designer, Peter Schreyer, the statement said.
The Cerato, Sportage and Optima have won various awards, the latest being Mena 2011 Best Midsize Sedan for KIA Optima and Best Compact SUV KIA Sportage.
The KIA Rio subcompact five-door Hatchback version made its debut in the UAE in September and will go on sale with its four-door sedan version this month, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha