New Cadillac sedan makes debut at show
Detroit, November 16, 2011
The 2013 Cadillac XTS luxury sedan will debut at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show today (November 16), a top official said.
Cadillac has been a leading luxury auto brand since 1902, and in recent years has engineered an historic renaissance led by artful engineering and advanced technology, a statement from the world renowned company said.
The brand has maintained an iconic presence in the Middle East region for over 84 years, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise