Cadillac sedan makes debut at show
Detroit, November 16, 2011
The 2013 Cadillac XTS luxury sedan will debut at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show today (November 16), a top official said.
Cadillac has been a leading luxury auto brand since 1902, and in recent years has engineered an historic renaissance led by artful engineering and advanced technology, a statement from the world renowned company said.
The brand has maintained an iconic presence in the Middle East region for over 84 years, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla 2014 launched in Bahrain
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest