Good growth for Hyundai in region
Dubai, November 17, 2011
Hyundai Motor Company, a leading vehicles manufacturer, ranks second in sales in the Middle East and fifth in the UAE, a senior official has said.
Hyundai’s senior executive vice president Seung Tack Kim was speaking at the recent Dubai International Motor Show (DIMS), where Hyundai brought out its biggest array of vehicles.
He said sales figures indicated a high demand for Hyundai in the entire region, apart from its high performance in the UAE, which is expected to bring in over 300,000 units this year.
Kim said: “This year, Hyundai not only shined bright at the DIMS, it also took to new heights with the outstanding figures that reflect the growing demand for Hyundai in the region.”
Hyundai introduced at DIMS Veloster, the compact, efficient and high-power sports car that combines engineering genius with ground-breaking technology. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014