Mercedes-Benz unveils 2013 M-Class
Dubai, November 29, 2011
German automotive manufacturer Mercedes-Benz unveiled its new 2013 M-Class at the recently held Dubai International Motor Show 2011.
Garnering particular interest from local and expatriate Arab men, the 2013 M-Class’ new exterior styling and equipment was particularly popular at the show, with visitors describing it as an “exceptionally good looking car that they would like to be seen in”, according to a statement.
The new ML 350 will deliver 306hp, the ML 500, 408hp and the ML 63 AMG will deliver 557hp.
The SUVs have an expected launch date set for early next year, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran