Mercedes-Benz unveils 2013 M-Class
Dubai, November 29, 2011
German automotive manufacturer Mercedes-Benz unveiled its new 2013 M-Class at the recently held Dubai International Motor Show 2011.
Garnering particular interest from local and expatriate Arab men, the 2013 M-Class’ new exterior styling and equipment was particularly popular at the show, with visitors describing it as an “exceptionally good looking car that they would like to be seen in”, according to a statement.
The new ML 350 will deliver 306hp, the ML 500, 408hp and the ML 63 AMG will deliver 557hp.
The SUVs have an expected launch date set for early next year, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc