Range Rover Evoque launched in Qatar
Doha, December 8, 2011
Alfardan Premier Motors, the exclusive importer of Land Rover in Qatar, launched the Range Rover Evoque during an event held at the company’s newly renovated showroom.
Holding the title as the smallest, lightest and most fuel efficient model to date, the Range Rover Evoque Coupé and the Range Rover Evoque 5-door are now available at the Land Rover showroom in Qatar initially in two stylish design themes- Prestige and Dynamic.
The launch coincides with the inauguration of the newly renovated Land Rover showroom which has the latest global guidelines and standards of Land Rover international, a statement from the company said.
In addition, it also showcases a computerised platform for personal configuration of vehicles to suit each client’s individual taste.
Robin Colgan, managing director, Jaguar Land Rover Menap, said: “We are proud of the Range Rover Evoque’s early and spectacular success worldwide, and we expect it to be our best selling model globally, an astonishing feat for a new model in a new sector.”
Present at the event were senior representatives of Land Rover, VIPs, and the Alfardan Premier Motors Company management team, the statement said.
Rabih Ataya, general manager, Alfardan Premier Motors, said: “We are very pleased to say the Range Rover Evoque has received an overwhelmingly positive response from Qatar customers so far, with pre-orders far exceeding expectations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award